I posted a semi-snarky comment about how we keep our electronic equipment up to prevent just such an occurance....that is until Owen discovered he could stand on stuff (like his dump truck, my yoga ball, the bathroom stool, the kiddie chair) and reach up there....
Then, speak of the devil, he decided he wanted to watch Mighty Machines (probably this one)
So he gets my yoga ball, rolls it over to the entertainment center and climbs up.Here he is getting on the ball to step on the ledge holding the TV.
Here he is grabbing the TV remote, because you need to change the channel to get the movie on the screen.
Got the remote. Here Logan.
Trying to get the remote for the DVD player.
Little stink. Luckily, the entertainment center is in the room we occupy all day long so I notice him in the act and can stop him before any damage is done. I just thought about what wonderful timing he happened to have today. And yes, we watch Sesame Street and LOVE it!
1 comment:
haha! And THAT is why I keep that crap LOW... they get tired of playing with it after a while and I don't have kids falling on their heads to get a movie in! LOL! I LOVE OWEN! ~
Post a Comment