Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Too much to do....

My parents are coming into town this weekend for Evan's blessing. As a result, I have a to-do list a mile long that I would like to accomplish before they arrive. What to hear it? Even if you don't, here goes:

  • Finish mother's/father's day present.
  • Finish Birdhouse cross-stitch.
  • Paint 6 sports canvas' to hang in boy's room.
  • Paint Kim's room.
  • Birth announcements (come on...he's 1 month old)
  • Clean house.
  • Clean garage.
  • Put up huge pile of clothes accumulating in my kitchen.
  • Weed garden and plant onions.
  • Weed flowerbeds and plant mother's day flowers.
  • Those are just the one's off the top of my head...the actual list is downstairs and grows every day...
Okay, not all of these need to be done by the time they come, but since I don't know the next time they will come out I wanted some of the decorating done. Plus, I NEED to have my house clean when my mom shows up. I know she doesn't care if it is messy or not, but I require it. Just like my mom sends herself into a cleaning rampage every time we come out to visit. I think it is a disease that I inherited. I can live with it, but I think it may just kill my husband and I grow his to-do list for him. (Love you sweetie!)

Better stop blogging and get to work.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

What an adorable family picture!!

Have a great weekend with his blessing! I hope you and your hubby get to go out Saturday night, you deserve it!

You have such a cute little guy there, he's so handsome.

Bird is the Word said...

haha! I have to clean EVERY week... I am going on vacation to visit Sacramento (Sharon and Crystal really) and I AM CLEANING MY HOUSE before we leave... who wants to come home to a messy house after vacation!?
HAPPY BLESSING DAY EVAN! LOVE YOU! ~