Monday, May 3, 2010

FOUR

Things have been crazy since coming home from the hospital...okay....maybe not too crazy because Steven is home, but I've been lazy. Basically I feed the boy and read on the couch.... Sounds like the good life to me.

So....Melissa tagged me....Here goes.....

4 Shows I Watch:

1. Fringe
2. SYTYCD (Remember Evan from a couple seasons ago...inspiration for my newest son's name.)
3. CSI (The original Vegas one... NY is okay)
4. Vampire Diaries


4 Things I am Passionate about:

1. My husband
2. My kids
3. My church
4. Crafting


4 Phrases I Say:

1. Owen...put it back!
2. Really?
3. Guess how much I paid?
4. Kettle Corn would be really yummy. (Hoping Steven will make me some.)


4 Things I have Learned from the Past:

1. Kids grow WAY too fast.
2. Don't procrastinate until the last minute.
3. Prayer will help you solve all your problems.
4. Accept help when someone offers it.


4 Places I would like to Go:

1. Hawaii
2. Europe
3. New York
4. Disneyworld


4 Things I did Yesterday:

1. Took a shower (major accomplishment for a mother of 4)
2. Fell asleep watching Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel
3. Watched Legacy (while Evan and I
4. Played MarioParty with the fam


4 Things I am Looking Forward To:

1. Finishing the Harry Potter Series (currently 1/2 way through book 5)
2. Finishing Matt & Melissa's cross-stitch I started 7 years ago
3. My 3 adorable boys dressed in white shirts and ties passing the sacrament
4. Grandkids


4 Things I Love about the Winter:

1. Curling up in my Snuggie with a good book
2. Kids opening Christmas presents
3. Freshly fallen snow
4. Thanksgiving Day (with all it's wonderful food)


4 Things on my Wish List:

1. An awesomely expensive Wheat Grinder
2. The Twilight movies
3. Lot of crafting items
4. Lots and lots of raspberries


4 People I am tagging:

1. Neelie
2. Lisa
3. Okay...anyone who wants. I'm out of names....I guess not too many people read my blog and haven't been tagged already. :)

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I LOVE Kettle corn. Once I tasted it, I can't eat the regular butter popcorn anymore. I also love SYTYCD, and thought Evan was a great dancer.

I'm glad you squeezed that shower in! I find it hard, and I only have 2! So yeah, that's a major accomplishment around my house, too. : )