Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Missing out on what is going on....

Things have been well at the Ray household, just the craziness that goes on with 6 people in a household....I frequently find myself writing blogs in my head about something I have been pondering on or something that has happened, but I just can't find the time to get on and post it or I don't have the pics I want to use on my netbook so I don't post...then I wonder, should I still post the blog even though it's like 2 weeks past due? Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't...So here is what my crazy life missed...pretend that these next few posts were done when they should have been...

2 comments:

Bird is the Word said...

Yes you should STILL Post them, and know that you can change the date when you are setting up a post at the bottom. I think there is a Post Options Button, and you just change the date... SHHHH my little secret that i use ALL the time! And you thought I was on here EVERY DAY... haha

Tiffany said...

HMMMMM....didn't know about that...might have to use that handy little feature....

Sadly, I did think you were on here all the time...