***My family came in town this weekend for my nephew, Johnathon's, blessing. It is always fun to hang out with everyone. I don't have any pictures of the fun events...Steven and I forgot to get out our camera and take pics, but Steven did copy everyone else's memory card onto the laptop and hopefully I can get those over to my netbook one day.
For dinner on Saturday night we went to:
Oh, so yummy. The Idaho Spud pizza is the best and the cookie dough dessert pizza is ridiculous! Everyone ate until they about exploded. We got a pic of Sharon's "food baby" belly compared to my Evan belly....very close in size might I mention. :)***Major accomplishment of the weekend....Between my mother and grandmother we were able to get my cross-stitch framed.
For those of you who don't know (and quite frankly, what kind of friend are you if you don't...) This is the Greg Olsen cross-stitch that took me two years to finish. I had started it as my 10 hour project for my YW Personal Progress, but it turned into the beast that didn't want to get done. A YEAR after I was called into the Primary Presidency, I finally finished it and will have to do something else when I re-attempt to get my Personal Progress medallion. (Fortunately, Kim turns 12 next year and we can do it together.)
It is currently in my hall closet, while I decide where to hang it. (I would be forced to murder anyone who harmed it in the meantime, so it is safely tucked away from little people's hands.) I can't wait to get it hung on the wall, so I can look at it with great pride. Steven has been instructed that in case of a fire, once the children are out of the house, he must rush back into the house and retrieve this. He says he will think about it, but when I threaten to do it again when it goes up in flames me might think long and hard.
(PS...Thanks to Mom and Grandma Smith for getting the boppy cover done also. It was priceless to see my mother sewing on Kim's Barbie sewing machine. I really need to get the foot for my sewing machine so I can sic them on my other sewing projects come Evan's blessing.)
***Next up, my awesome deal of the year....well, the weekend for sure. At Target, I purchased Kim's easter dress and the Toy Story 1 & 2 DVD-BlueRay Combo packs....Guess what I paid for this...
***I noticed as I was updating my reading log that my baby counter says I only have 26 days left until my due date. That seems so close, but for the really fat lady who has to get up every 1 1/2 to 2 hours to pee it also seems so far away. I look forward to my appointment next Tuesday. I am measuring big, so my OB wants to do an ultrasound to check Evan out. I also get to do the group B strep culture (not too excited for that) and see if I'm dilated yet. (Which I better be, because I am having contractions and if they aren't doing anything I will be VERY NOT happy.) Luckily, my OB said from this point out, if I go into labor they will no longer try to stop me. That is wonderful news...so Evan could come any day now.....get excited!
I think I am done....ready to eat dinner....so long for now!
1 comment:
Thanks for not calling me out for being a loser and not making it a whole family affair! Mom and Sharon told us about that pizza place, and I just might HAVE to come for your last baby blessing to have some! SWEET deals! I already had both toy story one and two, or I would have killed you for not telling me sooner! That B strep culture thing is not that bad... you'll live! HAHA
Post a Comment