You are probably wondering why my blogging has been slacking in recent months. Honestly it's been a wide variety of reasons...
...I am really crappy about taking pictures and somehow feel that I need to include pictures in a post or it's not worth posting.
...Over the summer, we were just so go go go and when I'd get a free minute to post I decided I'd rather do something else.
...Since school has started, we've been just as busy and I've been just as lazy.
...I also started a new business venture that has been taking a lot of my time to get things up and running....still working on that and a post about it will be coming soon.
Now that I feel like I'm getting back into my groove, I should have some posts coming. Look forward to updates...like Owen's 4th birthday Super Hero party, random cute kiddo pics and the like.
1 comment:
good excuses... :) WE both need to be better! I on the other hand have TONS of pictures... just cant find the time to post them!~ LOL!~
Post a Comment