For some reason we also decided to separate the adults from the kids....perhaps some of the adults are afraid to have a 3 year old pick out their present....personally I think it would be fun to mix it all up....maybe I'll vote for that next year.
This is our family's solution....So basically, for those you not in my immediate family, this post will have no redeeming value. Feel free to ignore this post completely. :) Or I guess if you want, you could post a comment about how your family handles a Christmas gift exchange.
..... Buys for .....
Adults ($20 limit)
Dad --> Nicole
Mom --> Matt
Steven --> Preston
Tiffany --> Melissa
Matt --> Steven
Melissa --> Sharon
Brian --> Dad
Nicole --> Crystal
Crystal --> Mom
Sharon --> Brian
Preston --> Tiffany
Kids ($10ish)
Kim --> Katelyn
Logan --> John
Hailey --> Owen
Katelyn --> Kim
Owen --> Hailey
Landon--> Evan
John --> Logan
Evan --> Landon

1 comment:
alright!! So what does OWEN, EVAN and Steven want... :)YEAH I have Sharon.... what to get oh what to get...
Post a Comment