Friday, April 6, 2012

Sneaky, sneaky

Discovered this morning that Evan can push a chair over to the island, get and open a banana, eat it and throw the peel in the garbage all by himself....all while I'm in the shower.

At least his was a healthy snack, Owen got into the mini M&Ms.

All while Logan watched PBS and said nothing.

Yep, that's my life. Oh, and my tooth hurts. Got a root canal done Wednesday. On a tooth that already had a root canal done ten years ago. Guess he missed a small canal at the bottom and it got infected or something. Sucks to be me. Alternating between Motrin and Tylenol (at my endo's instruction) has kept me from killing some little people. Luckily I got house cleaning done yesterday while it wasn't as bad....only Laundry to do today.

At least I can play with my Silhouette later this afternoon during nap time....so life isn't so bad after all.

2 comments:

Bird is the Word said...

so how is the silhouette working out?? Landon and Hailey sneak strawberries and apples... I would get upset but they are eating good stuff so I am over it! :)

Controlling My Chaos said...

Yuck on the root anal, but yay for time to play on the Sillhouette.