For quite some time, I've been trying to decorate the kid's rooms, but on the cheap. I started this project last summer and it has just fallen off the radar until recently. I finally finished these up yesterday....check out Logan's new decorations.
Soccer
Football
Baseball
Basketball
BYU's COSMO
Here are some extra photos I put in a floating frame.
1. Picked up some art canvas' while Michaels had them on sale.
2. Got some sports scrapbook papers on sale at Hobby Lobby.
3. Cut scrapbook paper to size and mod podged them on.
4. Found and printed my pictures.
5. Cut pictures to size and matted with plain colored scrapbook paper to give some definition.
6. Added some sports stickers for the sayings and decor.
7. Added a couple sports scrapbooking tags.
8. Covered the whole thing with 2 coats of mod podge.
9. Hot glued 5/8 inch black ribbon to the sides to cover uneven spots and "frame" it.
There you go...super cheap and cute art for for the "Sports" room. Now I just need to find some cool pics of cars to make some for the "Transportation" room.
1 comment:
cute! where is the Fresno State one!? LOL! Landon actually really liked the Cosmo one... who knew??
Post a Comment