Monday, February 13, 2012

Cosmetic Surgery

Got you there for a second didn't I? You checked to make sure you were on the right blog? If not, you don't know me very well...there are way to many projects that would get my money before cosmetic surgery....Like that beautiful Silhouette I've been eyeing for months, but I digress.....

Today I had to perform some cosmetic surgery. Good thing I was medically trained in my previous working career. Here are a couple before images of my patient:

Notice the one handle completely ripped off and the other hanging by a thread.

Poor little thing. So innocent. So cheap...glad I only spend a dollar on it.


After much love and tape she she was almost made whole again. (We won't mention that because of this needed repair I had like 2 minutes to shovel food into my mouth for lunch before taking Logan to school.)


At least whole enough for a little Kindergartner to take to school.


Now how did this happen, you ask? Well....I being the smart mother I am finished the decorating of the box on Saturday and placed it with also completed valentines on top of the coat rack where little men couldn't reach it. Logan in his ill-fated wisdom realized he needed to take it into school today and got it down and placed it by his backpack. Of course when he got into a fight with his younger brother (I won't point fingers here, but think about if for a sec and you'll figure out which one was to blame), said younger brother proceeded to pick up the box and tear it apart....

Ah, the tales of this lovely SAHM in Idaho. How was your day?


1 comment:

Bird is the Word said...

haha OWEN!!~~ Poor Logie! Cute Valentine Box! We worked today with Hailey writing her name on her Valentine's for PreSchool... ONE WORD... TORTURE!!~~ :)