I bet you thought I was going to whine about how sucky my life is....well, I could, but I'll refrain for the time being...
Instead check out these handsome young men living out their deepest desires....to be a pirate.
They are so dang adorable running around and yelling "ARGH!" I think I've even heard a "Walk the plank." They've even got Evan joining in with "AAAAAAGGGG". Too dang adorable.
After a few days of sword fighting at the park with sticks and pretending to be pirates, I decided they needed to dress the part. Thanks to the dollar tree (and my fabric stash) these young men have an eye patch, a hook hand, bandanna and telescope. Now to get the foam swords out of the closet and they will be ready for some major looting and plundering.
2 comments:
Suuuuuper cute! but you have to tell them that pirates DON'T SMILE!!! lol
I love it Tiff :)
HAHA! BOTH my kids are into this pirate crap too! Do they watch the Disney Channel "Jake and the Neverland Pirates" Hailey likes to be Captain Hook and makes Landon be SMEE... SO CUTE!~
Post a Comment