Mr. Evan is such a good little baby...well, aside from the every 2-3 hour feedings around the clock (I think he's going through a growth spurt and should go back to sleeping more at night...at least I hope so).
At his last doctor's appointment (Oct. 5th) he weighed in at 15 pounds. (Keep in mind his brother who is 20 months older than him is only 21 pounds.)
Here he is this morning posing in his "Little Pumpkin" outfit. Yes, I know Halloween is still a couple weeks away, but he's just getting too big for his 3-6 month outfits.
Here he is pushing himself backwards under the table. This really annoys him because instead of going toward the objects he would like to suck on, he is pushing himself further and further way. (I think Steven took this pic on sunday.)
He is also hugely into blowing raspberries. When ever he has skin-to-mouth contact he starts blowing away. Yesterday it was driving Kim nuts because she thought he was trying to spit on her...it was hilarious.
Tell me you don't want to just kiss those huge, adorable cheeks. Evan is just such a sweet, happy baby. I think we might just keep him.
1 comment:
LOVE HIM! Those little Cheeks need some auntie Melissa kisses, and his tummy needs a good zurrbber!! What a sweet smile! Now remember Owen was this adorable once, did you put him in onsies yet??
Post a Comment