Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Funny Logan Comment

3 blogs in one day...shocking, but I forgot about this little tidbit I wanted to share.

On Sunday, Logan was getting ready for church. He had his black pants, white shirt and tie on. (Looking like a rather adorable mini-missionary.) He proceeded to put on his church socks and then his shoes. I could tell he was struggling with his shoes because he was grunting a little as he shoved his foot in.

I asked if the shoes were too small.

To which he replied, "No, I just need to push them on. It's just like pushing out poop on the potty."

Perhaps I will look to see if there are bigger size shoes out in my bins in the garage. If not, I'll pick some up. Don't need to have my kid hurting himself straining to get ready for church.

1 comment:

Bird is the Word said...

haha! Isn't that how you put your shoes on mommy?? LOL!~