Just in case you were wondering who I would like in the shower....



Can I say YUMMY! (Steven don't worry, we all know that it will never, ever happen, but a girl can dream. And yes I am aware that anytime we watch a movie with any of the above pictured men you won't be happy.)
Okay, now that the fun is over we will get to the point of this post. Today was a crazy day. I have two ridiculously cute little boys. (I would post a pic, but I'm typing on my new Netbook which currently doesn't have any pictures on it.) Both of which are sick with colds and not sleeping well. What does this mean for the wonderful stay-at-home mom. Two children climbing all over me and whining all day. Just before lunch the whining from Owen escalated to crying. He wouldn't calm down and set Logan off. I put down my cross-stitch and snuggled both boys. (Which had been happening on and off all morning.) They continued to whine and cry. I had one of my ipod buds in listening to music and so I put the other up to Owen's ear (it was too big to fit into his little ear) and he calmed down some. Logan not wanting to be left out requested a bud. After going back and forth for several minutes I decided to put my ipod in the dock so we could all listen. I cranked up the Michael Buble song and started dancing. Logan quickly joined in. I picked up Owen and started dancing with him. May I just say that I appreciate my boy's good taste in music and Michael Buble for singing it.
After getting the boys fed and in bed (yes, they both take an afternoon nap) I took a nice, long, hot shower to wash off all the boogies. It was a much better place for me to be. Perhaps thinking of what I wanted to blog about helped some....thinking of the hotties who I could pretend would ever enter my shower. ;)
1 comment:
Uhg, I told Matt I would leave him for Channing... and he was ok with that as long as I sent him money! LOL! When the kids nap there is NOTHING better than a long hot shower! GO GIRL!
Post a Comment