Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Cut back on all the good stuff

So I got a call from my OB office today. I'm told that I just barely passed the 3 hour glucose-tolerance test. Which means I don't have gestational diabetes, but I'm really close. So....I don't need to take any drastic steps (like test my blood sugar or take insulin) But I do have to cut back on sugar and carbs.

No more of these....
Cut back on this....

They are taking away the last of my pregnancy simple pleasures. And they also told me I have to do more...

Now that woman looks happy. I bet it is her first child. Plus, she gets to walk on the beach. I live in Idaho, no beach in site. I'm lucky if it gets up into the 40s as the daily high. Not to mention I also have to wrangle two little boys while exercising. Maybe I will just climb the stairs in my house a little more often.

Evan needs to be the best behaved baby alive to make up for all this.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Hehehe... totally loved that last line you put. Yeah he better!!
That sucks, I can't live without bread - hope everything goes very smoothly!!

Bird is the Word said...

It is SO much better to just have to "cut back" on those things then to have to cut them out of your life forever!! I wish my Dr. Would tell me I need to cut back on these things so I might loose more weight...