Monday, April 18, 2016

Books I Read in 2015

I realize this post is several months late...all I can say is that I've been busy with work and school.

Even with all the busyness, I managed to squeeze in 68 books for the year. Guess I'm getting quicker at reading....

Favorite Book Series of the Year:
The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer 
Comprised of Cinder, Scarlet, Cress, and Winter (bonus books Fairest and Stars Above)
She took the classic fairy tales we all know and love, added a unique twist and brought the characters all together. While the series had a pretty hefty page total of 2223 pages just for the 4 main books, it was a pretty quick and entertaining read. 

Favorite New (to me) Author:
Kiera Cass
Amazing writer...She has another great series I devoured over the course of the year.
Googling for an image I just realized the last book in the series is coming out next month and have now managed to be 131 on the wait list at the library...I'll get it eventually. 


Master List of Books Read:
*Book of Mormon
*The Prince and the Guard by Kiera Cass
*Fairest by Marissa Meyer
*Cress by Marissa Meyer
*A Captain for Laura Rose by Stephanie Grace Whitson
*Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
*Remember Me When by Ginny Aiken
*Edenbrooke by Julianne Donaldson
*The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath
*Seeking Persephone by Sarah M. Eden
*A Bride for Keeps by Melissa Jagears
*So Far Away by Meg Mitchell Moore
*This Time Love by Tara Randel
*Summer Campaign by Carla Kelly
*At First Sight by Nicholas Sparks
*Borrowed Light by Carla Kelly
*A Beauty so Rare by Tamera Alexander
*Pumpkin Roll by Josi S. Kilpack
*The Kiss of a Stranger by Sarah M. Eden
*The Jewel by Amy Ewing
*Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
*The Heir by Kiera Cass
*For Elise by Sarah M. Eden
*The Secrets of Life and Death by Rebecca Alexander
*Almost Famous Women by Megan Mayhew Bergman
*The Last Promise by Richard Paul Evans
*True Believer by Nicholas Sparks
*Hopeful by Shelley Shepard Gray
*Scent of Lilacs by Ann H. Gabhart
*A Promise Kept by Robin Lee Hatcher
*A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray
*Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay
*The Fourth War by Chris Stewart
*The One by Kiera Cass
*The Elite by Kiera Cass
*This Fine Life by Eva Marie Everson
*Grace by Richard Paul Evans
*Drops of Gold by Sarah M. Eden
*Assassins by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins
*Courting Miss Lancaster by Sarah M. Eden
*The Selection by Kiera Cass
*Lady of Milkweed Manor by Julie Klassen
*The Book of Mormon
*Apollyon by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins
*Courting Trouble by Deeanne Gist
*Promise Me by Richard Paul Evans
*Soul Harvest by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins
*Blackmoore by Julianne Donaldson
*The Wet Nurse's Tale by Erica Eisdorfer
*Glimmer of Hope by Sarah M. Eden
*The Blue Cotton Gown by Patricia Harman
*The Seeker by Ann H. Gabhart
*The Heart Remembers by Al and JoAnna Lacy
*Beloved Physician by Al and JoAnna Lacy
*A Field Guide for the Hero's Journey by Jeff Sandefer and Robert Sirico
*A Constant Heart by Siri Mitchell
*So You Want to be an Entrepreneur by Jon Gillespie-Brown
*PS I Love You by Cecelia Ahern
*One More Sunrise by Al and JoAnna Lacy
*An Unlikely Match by Sarah M. Eden
*The Dip by Seth Godin
*The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch
*Mastery by George Leonard
*A Heart Most Worthy by Siri Mitchell
*As You Are by Sarah M. Eden
*The Tutor's Daughter by Julie Klassen
*The Start-Up of You by Reid Hoffman & Ben Casnocha
*Angel Sister by Ann H. Gabhart

No comments: