Monday, October 14, 2013

BKA Christmas Gift Exchange 2013

Tonight I finally nailed mom and dad down on pulling names for the gift exchange. We decided to add Kevin, since we keep hearing rumors that "something" will happen by December 31st. Hopefully we did not err in that decision. :)

Adults ($20 limit)
Dad --> Tiffany
Mom --> Crystal
Steven --> Nicole
Tiffany --> Dad
Matt --> Brian
Melissa --> Kevin
Brian --> Matt
Nicole --> Sharon
Kevin --> Preston
Crystal --> Melissa
Sharon --> Steven
Preston --> Mom

Kids ($10 limit)
Kim --> Hailey
Logan --> John
Hailey --> Evan
Katelyn --> Kim
Owen --> Kylie
Landon --> Owen
John --> Logan
Evan --> Landon
Kylie --> Katelyn

So everyone start getting your wish lists ready! (And yes, I realize this is the 2nd post of the year...I'm busy! But I'll work on correctly that shortly, once I have all my homework done.)

No comments: