Kim....even though she is hitting that awkward pre-teen age, she still photographs beautifully...well, when she is looking at the camera. I'm still trying to figure out how an average looking woman (such as myself) and her odd-looking father (yep, he is) could create such a gorgeous looking girl...
Ok...this one looks a little goofy. I think Steven was making her laugh.
This one is my favorite...It's from the ill-fated park shoot. She thought her hair was too poofy curled like this, so it wasn't re-curled for photo shoot two.
Logan....He is hit and miss. Such an adorable smile, but he gets too into saying "cheese" so he looks odd sometimes....
Totally saying cheese here...
What no teeth?
Owen...difficult in real life....difficult to get a good shot...
Blinking
Total Cheese.
Being a little beast
Evan, my baby....he is getting too big...He didn't want to cooperate at either photo shoot....
Trying to get the M&Ms we were bribing him with....
Chewing an M&M
Attacking my tree....
You can see the M&M in this one...if you look close enough.
This one is my favorite...also from the ill-fated photo shoot. Doesn't he just look so innocent? Or maybe he's just plotting his next evil plan....
There you go...my children in all their wonderful photo-riffic glory!
2 comments:
haha! Tell that Kim that Auntie Melissa and Uncle Matt says she looks BEAUTIFUL in the fluffy hair picture!! And I have kids the same age as the boys or at least REAL close so I know ALL about the never really getting a good picture! I started paying other people and the kids seam to listen to others telling them what to do... haha! Cute Pictures!!~
I love the photos! Kim is gorgeous and the boys are cute.
Thanks for sharing them.
The only problem is that they may make a grandpa miss everyone very much...
Post a Comment