Evan is only 6 1/2 months old, but he is convinced he is older. For the past few weeks, he has been actively trying to move on his own, mainly trying to get his brother's discarded toys. It started with him scooting backwards. Then he moved onto "belly-flopping" his way around the living room. He would get up on his hands and feet and push forward and land on his belly. From there, he moved to his hands and knees, but it took a bit to get the hand/knee moving coordinated. Last Friday, we decided that wasn't good enough and he was determined to crawl. Little man had the art perfected by Saturday afternoon when I found him eating food off the kitchen floor...guess that means I will either need to sweep every night or Evan will be well fed.
Here is a video I took this morning. He couldn't decide if he wanted to get the zoo toy or the camera. Guess mom and the camera won.
Tell me that isn't the cutest kid in the world...You know he is.
Check out a couple pics....


The shirt is so fitting (in case you can't make out the writing, it says "Prince Charming") and yes, he is quite charming...just ask all the YW in our ward. :)
2 comments:
That outfit IS FREAKIN' adorable... whoever got that for you is AMAZING... just sayin! I LOVE when babys start crawling!!
Every time I put the outfit on him I think of you. The ladies at the gym like it...they think he is just the cutest and who can blame them.
My favorite part of the crawling...not having to fetch toys. And if he wants me I can say "Come here" and he will come instead of me having to get off my lazy butt and pick him up...man I'm a sucky mom. :)
Post a Comment