Today I went shopping at Target and Albies. I got such good deals that I couldn't help but share them with you:
Here are 5 packs of sliced cheese, 2 blocks of cheese and 13 packs of shredded cheese
Guess how much I spent on all the stuff in those two pictures....If I would have paid the full price without coupons it would have cost $158.78 but with all my coupons I walked out paying $29.50 plus the kicker...I have $15 in catalinas that I can use next time I go to the store. So it's like I paid $14.50 How awesome is that!?! (BTW it would have been $2.65 cheaper had Owen not decided to eat a that bag of chocolate chip cookies by the register while I was paying...Little stinker.)
And for Target...Box of glad trash bags (we are getting low) 3 boxes of band-aids, 2 packs of shout on-the-go wipes, a Lightening McQueen freezer pack, a pack of boys Hanes socks and not pictured a pillow for Owen. I walked away spending $11.18 and I have a MIR for 3 - $2 off coupons on bandaids. Oh, so nice.
This is why I love using my coupons...sometimes my husband likes it too...especially when he is getting cheese for just the price of tax!
3 comments:
You are starting to sound a little like Bruce...he he he. But really, good job. It's so fun to come home with tons of stuff paying next to nothing for it.
At least I am buying food that my family will eat...not random stuff to sit in my house forever....okay, maybe there is some of that stuff, but nothing like Bruce.
You should see my freezer...between the cow we bought, the bread, the cheese and the pizza there isn't much room left. :)
Tiffany! Your kids are little cuties! Hope all is well. I'm right there with you on couponing. I love getting tons of stuff (that I need) for nothing.
Post a Comment