Okay....okay....I realize it is the 28th and Owen's birthday was on the 26th...I'm a busy woman.

Sleeping Oh so peacefully. The day after he was born.

I love the look of sheer determination on his face.
He know that his brother is going to make his life rough.

Owen with his big sister. (A few weeks old.)

The men in the circle for the blessing.
Check out the hot Tux my mom made. She is amazing!

My happy little guy. About 3 months old.

Logan reading a book to Owen. He is showing him his nose.

He should be sleeping, but he was caught playing with Pooh instead.

Enjoying the swing in Cali.

He loved to play UNDER the toy instead of IN it.

Proof that he isn't always perfect. Yelling about something.

Swimming on Memorial Day. (Katelyn in the foreground.)

Common Owen face....with tongue hanging out.

Another common scene....toy in mouth, another in hand.

That boy loved him some plums!

My most common view of Owen. "Mom....pick me up!"

Attacking his brother's Mr. Potato Head.
(Yes, he has huge eyes. )

He wants to do everything Logan does.
(Ignore my butt, Steven is in trouble for that.)

AH, my sweet little man on his first birthday. All grown up.
2 comments:
SO SWEET! Man Time goes by SO quick!! I love the picture with the duck in his mouth and hand! HAHA! So when did he get the Grandma Andersen tounge action??
I've gotta say I'm kinda surprized that your keeping up with the posts this time, I guess I should try to keep up with mine too.
Post a Comment