My dad has been a great example in my life. He is constantly looking for ways to serve others. He meets people for a brief moment, but can then recall their name 6 months later. He loves my mother amazingly and as kids we hardly ever saw them fight. He tried to spend time with each of us kids. I remember having interviews with my father on the couch Sunday evenings.
I think the most amazing thing about my dad, is that he is an awesome grandfather. He loves each of his grandkids and spends lots of time with them when we visit. He is willing to sleep outside when Kim wants to . He is willing to jump on the trampoline or play ball at the drop of a hat with Logan.
(Owen and Grandpa getting to know each other the day before his blessing.)
I feel supremely fortunate to have grown up in such a wonderful home, led by my father. I know that I was greatly blessed to witness his strengths and learn from his (very) few weaknesses. I am grateful for all that my parents have put up with through the years and the constant love and support they have given.
Happy Birthday Dad!


1 comment:
SO TRUE! I did a little post about daddy! he is the best!
Post a Comment